Dr.Favill Collin Brian M.A, M.Ed, D.Litt (H C)
Dr. Favill Collin Brian has diverse teaching experience Internationally and Locally both at college and school levels and he also served on the three boards of education namely the Matriculation Board, Anglo-Indian Board and CBSE Boards. He had the distinction of attending numerous workshops at the State and National level. He has also conducted a number of workshops for staff and students at the District and State level.
It is my privilege to state that Shri Ramachandra School has the lofty aims of providing good education to members of the community. We are confident of providing a holistic education catering the mental, physical, spiritual, psychological and emotional development of the child and bringing out the very best in them.
We spare no effort in recruiting the best qualified faculty from various parts of the country keeping in mind the children academic development and providing them a comprehensive education through innovative teaching methodology.
Children are encouraged to pursue academic excellence in a fun loving atmosphere thus making learning an unforgettable experience in our institution.
We are confident of fulfilling our goals by grooming future leaders with a global perspective and Indian ethos.
Certifications received from foreign university
1. Higher Order Reading Skills the Registrar, University of Brunei Darussalam.
2. Certification from the Vice Chancellor of University of Brunei Darussalam for mentoring of Teacher Trainee.
Certification of Awards
His hard work and dedication brought him a number of certifications and award
- BEST TEACHER Award , Brunei Darussalam 20th October ,2007
- Certificate of Merit and Appreciation from CHENNAI SAHODAYA SCHOOL COMPLEX and LIMRA OVERSEAS EDUCATION Jan 23rd 2016 (CBSE)
- THE BEST PRINCIPAL AWARD from THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LIONS CLUBS SEPT 14th 2016-17
- Certificate of Merit and Appreciation from CHENNAI SAHODAYA SCHOOL COMPLEX and LIMRA OVERSEAS EDUCATION Jan 11th 2017 (CBSE)
- BEST TEACHER AWARD 3RD Annual Day Celebrations, LAKSHYAM EDUCARE & EVENTS PVT LTD 24-09-17.
- Global Role Model Teacher Award, selected from the Best Principal Category presented on 12th Dec 2018 at Hyderabad.
- Excellent Teacher Award presented by the Tamilnadu Teachers Association on 27th Jan 2018 from Thiru.Benjiman Minister of Rural Industries, Government of Tamilnadu.
- Life Time Achievement Award presented Tamilnadu Teachers Association on 28th Jan 2018 from Thiru.Benjiman Minister of Rural Industries, Government of Tamilnadu.
- Awarded a D.Litt by International Tamil University USA on 31st March 2018.
- Rashtriya Guru Gaurav VidhyaRatan Award, selected from the Best Principal Category presented on 05th September 2018 at Hyderabad
|S.No||Name of the Teacher||Designation||Qualification||Teaching Experience|
|1||Dr. Favill Collin Brian||Principal||M.A (English), M.Ed, D.Litt (HC)||33 Yrs|
|2||Ms.Padmavathy V||PGT||M.A ( English), B.Ed||7 Yrs|
|3||Ms.Lalitha.P||PGT||M.Sc (Maths),B.Ed||5 Yrs|
|4||Mrs. S.Priyadharshini||PGT||M.Sc ( Physics ), B.Ed||9 Yrs|
|5||Mr.Siva.K||PGT||M.Sc (Chemistry),M.Phil, B.Ed||11 Yrs|
|6||Mr.Arunachalam R||PGT||M.Sc (Botany),M.Phil, B.Ed||7 Yrs|
|7||Mr.Arikrishnan.S||PGT||M.Com, B.Ed||2 Yrs|
|8||Mr.Gopi T||PGT||M.A(Economics),B.Ed||2 Yrs|
|9||Ms.Rajeshwari.V||PGT||M.Sc ( Computer Science ), B.Ed||6 Yrs|
|10||Ms.Little Flower M||TGT||M.A ( Tamil ), B.Ed||14 Yrs|
|11||Ms.Janaki.M||TGT||B.A ( English ),B.Ed||2 Yrs|
|12||Mrs.Masoodunnisa M A||TGT||B.A ( Hindi ),B.Ed||25 Yrs|
|13||Mr.Jancy||TGT||M.Sc (Maths), B.Ed||10 Yrs|
|14||Mrs. P .Gowri||TGT||M.A(English),M.A(Economics),B.Ed||12 Yrs|
|16||Ms.Kasthuri S||TGT||M.Sc ( Maths ), B.Ed.||2 Yrs|
|17||Mrs.Jayalakshmi||PRT||M.A (Tamil),B.Ed||12 Yrs|
|18||Mrs.Elavarasi.J||PRT||M.A(English),M.Phil ,B.Ed||3 Yrs|
|20||Mrs.Kalamari||PRT||M.Sc (Maths ), B.Ed.||6 Yrs|
|21||Mrs.Suganthi S||PRT||B.Sc (Chemistry), B.Ed, MBA||4.9 Yrs|
|23||Mrs.Sajitha sree C||NTT||B.A (English), ESOL[Dip in Montessori]||15 Yrs|
|24||Ms.Sathya||NTT||M.Sc(Physics),M.Phil, B.Ed||2 Yrs|
|25||Ms.Santhi S||NTT||B.A ,B.Ed||–|
|26||Mrs.Stella. K||COUNSELLOR AND WELLNESS TEACHER||M.Sc (Computer Science), B.Ed, M.Sc (PSy)||6 Yrs|
|27||Ms.Ramathilagam. R||SPECIAL EDUCATOR||B.Sc (B.Ed), Special Edu||6 Yrs|
|28||Mr.Chandru||PHYSICAL EDUCATION||B.COM , M.PED , Diploma in Yoga||1 Yr|
|29||Mrs.Mahalakshmi||PHYSICAL EDUCATION||B.COM , B.PED||2 Yrs|
|30||Mr.Ganeshkumar R||Librarian||B.A(Tamil), M.Lib||2 Yrs|
|31||Mrs. Aswinikumari T||Calligraphy||B.Litt., Diploma in Art (Calligraphy)||22 Yrs|
|32||Mr.E. Gnanasekar||Silambam Master||National Player||15 Yrs|
|33||Mr.Vijaya Kumar R||Karate||Diploma in Karate(Association),National Re (KIO)||23 Yrs|
|34||Mr. E. Muthu Kumar||Music/Dance||Bharatanayam & Western||28 Yrs|
|35||Mrs.Geeta Devi||Art & Craft||Drawing||11 Yrs|
|36||Mrs.Vidhya G||Office||B.Sc(Chemistry)||3 Yrs|
|37||Mr.Gokulakrishnan.P||Mobility Incharge||B.E(EEE)||3 Yrs|
Vinnamangalam Village, Arni,
M-S: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM